Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Hannah Burnett Florist by telephone, or by using our Website, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Payments may be made online using any major credit or debit cards via a secure Paypal service.
- You do not require a Paypal account to use this payment system.
- Your card details are not passed onto Hannah Burnett Florist or any other third party.
- Flowers are perishable goods and are therefore not included in the 7 day ‘cooling off’ period applicable to other goods under the distance selling regulations.
- This means that once placed, an order cannot be cancelled or the goods may not be returned.
- The images shown on our website are all our own work, and they are typical examples of the work available to order in each category and are not a specific example of what will be sent. We ask that any specific requests are entered into the ‘special instructions’ box.
- We reserve the right to substitute flowers or products, whenever necessary, with an alternative of equal or greater value and quality.
- Cancellations of specific orders of gift flowers will be refunded at the digression of Hannah Burnett Florist.
- All our local deliveries are made and delivered from our Plymouth premises. National and International Deliveries, will be sent through a well established Relay Network.
- We will do our very best to accommodate a change of address wherever possible.
- Correct addresses, postcodes and telephone numbers are essential with all orders to ensure a prompt delivery with no errors.
- Deliveries can be made Monday – Saturday. We do not make Sunday deliveries, unless previously arranged. We do not take timed deliveries. Funeral work, however, will be delivered approximately two hours before the funeral time.
- We will always do our very best to help with same day delivery, although this cannot be guaranteed and at least 24hours notice should be given.
- During peak periods, such as Valentines, Mothers Day and Christmas, deliveries will be made between 8am and 8pm.
- When delivery is to be made to a recipients work address, a note of their working hours should be given .
- When necessary, for example, when a recipient is not at home, deliveries may be left with a neighbour or in a secure area. A card will be left through the door to inform the recipient of this.
- If neither is possible, then the item will be returned to the delivering florists shop, where the recipient must contact and arrange re-delivery or collection.
- Funeral orders will be delivered at least two hours before the funeral time, to the funeral directors. Once the flowers are signed into the Funeral Directors, no responsibility is accepted by the florist for missing/ damaged flowers or missing cards.
- Wedding Deposit payments made to Hannah Burnett Florist are non-refundable, unless there are extenuating circumstances. Wedding Deposits are required to secure your wedding date. Your date will not be secured without a deposit payment.
- Hannah Burnett Florist prides itself on its excellent reputation for customer satisfaction, and we want you to be satisfied with the product you receive. If you have any complaints with the product you have received, then please notify us within 48 hours. We will investigate your complaint and when found to be genuine, a replacement or refund given.
- Hannah Burnett Florist will not accept complaints after 7 days of the delivery date, owing to the perishable nature of the goods.